Although strongly encouraged to blog the following statements only represent my own, thoughts, ideas and opinions and in no way reflects those of my friends, colleagues or employer.

Sunday 3 January 2016

It's 2016... I'm Due for a Revival

It is a new year which is generally a time for reflection, gratitude and recognition of the year that has just passed.

I will be the first to admit, 2015 was a difficult year and I am not sad to see it go and in doing so look forward to a redo, a renewal, a restart if you will, you could almost look at it as a revival.

In 2016 I hope to revive myself, my life, my hopes and my dreams, my wants. I have buried myself for too long -- being the __________ (fill it in with whatever role I play) that I think everyone else wants me to be and not necessarily what I want be. 

Not that I did not learn many valuable lessons from 2015 most which will be helpful moving forward but I would like the opportunity to see what it possible without it all being new.

Look out 2016...

No comments:

Post a Comment